- 1. Customer information
- Customer information is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and other descriptions included in the information. This includes information that can be collated with other information to identify a specific individual.
- 2. Purpose of use of customer information
- We will (1) fulfill our obligations in sales transactions, (2) provide after-sales service in sales transactions, (3) provide customers with special services and new products, or (4) We will use customer information for the purpose of sending and sending e-mail magazines, DMs, various notifications, etc. for the guidance in (3) above. We will not use personal information for purposes other than these purposes, except in the cases described in 3 below or with the prior consent of the customer.
- 3. Consignment of Customer Information to Third Parties
- We may outsource all or part of customer information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- 4. Provision of Customer Information to Third Parties
- We will not provide customer information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the customer.
- 5. Shared use of customer information
- We will jointly use customer information with the companies listed below.
|Items of customer information to be used jointly||Customer name, address, phone number, email address, purchased product information, etc.|
|Scope of joint users||Shopify, Paidy Inc.|
|Purpose of use by users||
- To carry out operations entrusted by us, such as product delivery, among sales transactions between us and customers
|Person responsible for managing customer information||store owner|
- This service may send text files called "cookies" to the storage device of the customer's computer for storage and use. A specific advantage of using "cookies" is that, for example, it is possible to display content in fields that may be of interest to you. By setting your browser to issue a warning before receiving a "cookie", you can refuse to receive a "cookie" at your discretion, but there may be cases where this service cannot be used. I have.
- 7. Inquiries about customer information
- Please contact us at the "business name and contact information" in the notation regarding the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions on this website. Alternatively, by requesting the [Inquiry Form] on the store page, we will provide contact information etc. by e-mail without delay.