Terms of service
Chapter 1 General rules
Article 1 [Definition]
- our side
Online store operators established using this service
- This service
Mail-order service that we provide through the Internet
Article 2 [Application of these Terms]
This agreement is established when users use this service that we provide through the Internet. The user shall be deemed to have accepted the contents of this agreement at the time of starting to use this service.
Article 3 [Changes to these Terms]
If we deem it necessary, we can change this agreement within the scope of the purpose of this service. If users and purchasers use this service after changing these terms, they are deemed to have agreed to the changed terms.
Chapter 2 Purchasing Products
Article 4 [Purchase of goods]
- Users can purchase products from us using this service.
- If the user wishes to purchase a product, the user shall apply for the purchase of the product in accordance with the procedures separately determined by the Company.
- In connection with the application, after confirming the delivery address, order details and other information entered and registered by the user, click the button to place the order, and after that, the user will receive an e-mail from us confirming the order details. A sales contract concerning the product shall be established between the user and us when it reaches .
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this service, we shall be able to cancel the sales contract, cancel it, or take other appropriate measures.
- Minors cannot purchase products using the Service without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
Article 5 [Change of registered information]
The purchaser shall promptly notify us of any change in all or part of the name, address, or other matters notified to us at the time of purchase. In addition, even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been processed prior to the change registration shall be performed based on the information prior to the change registration.
Article 6 [Payment Method]
- The payment amount for the product will be the total amount of the selling price of the product displayed on the site, consumption tax, shipping fee, and handling fee.
- Regarding payment for products purchased through this service, it shall be limited to payment by the payment method specified by us.
- In the case of payment by credit card, the purchaser shall comply with the terms separately contracted with the credit card company. In addition, if any dispute arises between the purchaser and the credit card company in connection with the use of the credit card, the purchaser and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving it.
- In the event that a separate contract (including, but not limited to, agreement to the terms of payment method) is made between the purchaser and the payment company that uses the payment method specified for the Service, The purchaser shall comply with the terms separately contracted with the payment company. In addition, if any dispute arises between the purchaser and the payment company in relation to the payment method, the purchaser and the payment company shall be responsible for resolving it.
Article 7 [Return of goods]
Regarding the return of goods from the purchaser, we will respond in accordance with the "special terms on returns" in the [notation regarding the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions] posted on the site.
Chapter 3 Handling of Personal Information
Article 8 [Handling of Personal Information]
Chapter 4 Usage Responsibilities
Article 9 [Prohibited Items]
When using this service, the user or purchaser is prohibited from performing any of the following acts.
- Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage or damage to other users, third parties or us, or acts that may cause them
- Acts that infringe or may infringe copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights or other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, moral rights, privacy rights, publicity rights or other rights of a third party or our company
- Acts contrary to public order and morals and other acts that violate laws and regulations, or acts that are likely to do so
- Acts of using content obtained through this service outside the scope of personal use by the user or purchaser
- Acts of duplicating, selling, publishing, distributing, or publishing content obtained through the Service through other users or third parties other than other users, or similar acts
- Acts that interfere with the operation of this service and other services provided by us
- Acts that we reasonably judge to be inappropriate, such as damaging or destroying our credibility
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Chapter 5 Disclaimer
Article 10 [Disclaimer]
- We are not responsible for any damages caused to third parties due to violations of these Terms by users or purchasers.
- We do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, or any other matters regarding the contents of this service and information obtained by users or purchasers through this service.
- In principle, we do not take any responsibility for any damages caused by the use of this service to users and purchasers, and we are not obligated to compensate for such damages. However, exemption from liability for reasons such as the contract based on this agreement between us and the user or purchaser falls under the consumer contract of Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Consumer Contract Act (Act No. 61 of 2000) If the provisions do not apply, the provisions in these Terms that completely exclude our liability shall not apply. In addition, if the contract based on this agreement falls under a consumer contract and we are liable for damages based on default or tort, the date of damage will be We shall be liable for damages up to the amount paid by the user or purchaser to us based on this agreement in the past year retroactively.
- If the purchaser neglects or refuses to receive the product, if it is impossible to receive the product due to long-term absence, if the delivery address is unknown, or if the purchaser cannot receive the product due to other reasons, we will not accept the purchase. By contacting the contact information registered by the customer and bringing or delivering the product to the delivery address specified when purchasing the product, the product delivery obligation will be fulfilled and the liability will be exempted.
Chapter 6 Miscellaneous Rules
Article 11 [Copyright, Intellectual Property Rights]
Content provided through the Service shall belong exclusively to us or a third party with legitimate rights. If a problem arises between a user or purchaser and a third party in violation of the provisions of this article, the user or purchaser shall resolve the problem at their own responsibility and expense, shall not cause any damage, loss or prejudice to
Article 12 [Governing law]
All laws and ordinances of Japan shall apply to the governing law concerning these Terms.
Article 13 [Consultation and Court of Jurisdiction]
In the event of any doubt regarding matters not stipulated in this agreement or the interpretation of this agreement, we and the user or purchaser shall promptly resolve the matter through consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith. Regarding all disputes regarding this agreement, we agree in advance that the court having jurisdiction over our location shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.